Rank in Google for Terms Your Customers Search For
That’s what we do.
If you’re looking to get on page 1 of Google, for terms like “plumber in Manchester”, “locksmith Manchester”, or “farm shop Manchester”, then we can help you.
Our service includes:
- Keyword Research – understanding your customers
- Website edits – helping Google to understand your site.
- Off site promotion – including business listings and link building.
- Reporting and monitoring progress – emailed to you every month.
Reporting The Results
We keep things short and sweet.
The information you need to monitor the progress of SEO is the following:
- Google Organic Clicks – this is the non-maps area of the search results.
- Google Maps Interactions – this is the maps area of the search results.
- Google Organic Keyword Rankings – these are the positions your website is in.
- Google Maps Keyword Rankings – these are the positions your Google My Business listing is in.
These reports are delivered monthly via email.
How do we take payment?
In most cases, payment is taken in advance every month.
No work is started until payment is received in full.
We don’t do fixed term contracts for most clients, so you’re free to pay as you go.
What results can you expect from SEO?
This differs depending on the age of your website.
If you have a brand new website, then Google doesn’t trust it as much.
There will also be other factors that it has yet to accumulate.
This results in SEO taking longer for a new website.
To achieve page 1 rankings for a brand new website will usually take between 8 – 12 months.
An existing website will usually have a lot of inherent authority already, making it easier to generate results.
For established websites, page 1 rankings can usually be achieved from between 1 – 6 months.
What access do we need to start?
To provide a complete SEO service, we required the following access:
- Website admin login details
- Web hosting login details
- Google My Business shared access (if you have an existing listing)
- Google Search Console & Analytics shared access (*optional but advised)
If you don’t know what these are, then we can help you to identify them.